Why People Love: Bare Plunge


Let’s start with the facts. We worked our way through 4 iterations of the Bare Plunge bra, making revisions based on real women’s feedback, until we felt we had nailed it. And once we had ‘the one’ - 99% of fit testers refused to take this bra off (we’re pretty sure the other 1% were actually robots).


Lightweight and breathable, our Bare Plunge bra offers up natural looking cleavage without the push-up. Plus, the pretty argyle mesh overlay helps eliminate cup gaping and boob spillage while the thin center gore makes this bra perfect for low-cut tops. A total dream bra, right?


Don’t worry - that dream applies to our BBBs (big-breasted babes) too. Our all new Bare Plunge Full Cup has all of the swoon-worthy features of the original, but with extra coverage and support. 5 star reviewers rave ‘anything that gives my 34DDs lift and shape without spill or uncomfortable boning is a miracle’. Feel free to call us your miracle-makers.


We dare you to take the plunge.

Continue Reading
Share This