Mother’s day is right around the corner, (Sunday May 14th!) and that means it’s time to celebrate all the mamma's in your life. And while a mothers heart may certainly be warmed by handmade paintings, dried pasta necklaces and a day’s worth of done chores, we bet she’d love to receive something a little luxurious. So whether you are shopping for a mamma in your life or are treating yourself as a hard working mom who needs a well deserved break - slow down and relax with our top Mother’s Day gift picks.
1. Get her cozy and comfortable. Essential PJ's with her beautiful pup There’s just nothing like a long, lazy morning in bed with your most comfortable pajamas. Wrap up your mumma a luxurious PJ set, and pair it with a our True Body collection for the ultimate cozy morning in.
2. Give her a glow. With set of botanical products to help relax and rejuvenate. We are obsessed with anything from the Herbivore’s line. All natural and made on the West Coast the Herbivore Collection has been a True&Co. Team favorite year after year.
3. Nourish her. Moms are more often than not running a million miles a minute while wearing ten hats. Gift her a time-saving and stress-reducing subscription to an organic meal delivery service. We love Sakara Life, Sunbasket and Chef Deena!
4. Get Creative with her. Brit+Co. has an endless supply of fun ideas for a totally unique mothers day experience, whether its impressing her with Edible Flowers, creating a beautiful bespoke day just for her or surprising her with one of their most popular classes Brit+Co. is the perfect place to get her (and you!) inspired.
5. Spoil & Soothe her. A gift card for a luxury massage is always a good idea. Give Mom a chance to indulge in an hour just for herself - bring the experience to her with the on demand Massage app Soothe.
6. Get her into her body. Classpass is the perfect gift for any mom who loves to move or needs a little motivation to take the time to get to a yoga or dance class. And now in almost every major US city there is an opportunity for all moms to get out and sweat! Pair the membership with our Harper or Alice bra for the ultimate urban mama look.
7. Bring her Cupcakes! (Because when are cupcakes ever a bad idea?) Sweet treats are always a fun way to say “thank you for all that you do,” and specialty cupcakes are both cute and delicious. You can’t go wrong with the original Magnolia Bakery in New York City, Sprinkles Cupcakes in Los Angeles and Kara's Cupcakes in San Francisco.
8. Still Stuck? Give her a lingerie makeover! The ultimate Mothers Day Treat. Indulge her with one of our gift cards or anything in our Mothers Day Collection and help her feel amazing, every damn day.
What are you getting the ladies in your life for Mother's Day? Share with us on Twitter @trueandco_us!