- Who We Are
- What Information And Personal Data We Might Collect About You
- How We May Use Your Personal Data
- How Is Your Information Shared
- What Choices Can You Make About Your Data
- How Do We Protect Your Data
- Contact Information
1. Who We Are
2. What Information and Personal Data We Might Collect About You
Information that you provide.
In order to handle your purchases, provide customer service, improve our products, provide in-person experiences or events and send you information about our products, trends and promotions, we may ask you to provide your:
- Mailing/shipping address
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (m/y) or age range
- Clothing size/fit information
- Purchase/return information
- Telephone number
- Social media information (handles, profile picture, gender, age range)
- Product reviews
- Account or loyalty user name/password
- Payment information (credit/debit card)
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, you may not be able to complete a purchase, participate in an experience, or receive other services or information.
Information that we automatically collect from you
When you visit any of our websites or applications we may automatically collect:
- Device ID
- Device type
- Browser types and version
- Geo-location and in-store location
- IP Address
- Your network activities when using our Wi-Fi
- How you use our site (search terms, page views, referring sites, content views)
Other information we collect
We may collect information about you from activities related to other PVH businesses or third parties like web hosting providers, analytics companies, social media platforms, data companies, and advertising services such as:
- Demographic information
- Shopping preferences
- Information about your interests
The information that we obtain from social media platforms depends on your account and privacy settings within the platforms and the platforms privacy policies.
Third party automated information collection and Interest-Based Advertising
True&Co. uses third party advertising companies to display ads tailored to you based on how you browse and shop online, a practice commonly referred to as “interest-based” or “behavioral” advertising. We allow these third parties to collect certain information when you visit our websites or use our applications, including non-personally identifiable information (browser type, subject of advertisements clicks on, session IDs) and personal data (such as static IP address).
3. How We Use Your Information
InformationWe use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process your transactions and provide you with the products and services you request
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop, and improve our websites, applications and services
- To improve your experience on our websites and applications, and in our stores
- For customer service, including to respond to your inquiries and requests
- To communicate with you about our and third-party products and services, in accordance with applicable laws and with your consent where required
- To analyze and learn about consumer trends and interests
- To learn about the devices you use to access our websites, applications and other online services
- To personalize the content you see on our websites and applications
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions
- To maintain our community programs and focus groups (click here for community program terms and conditions)
- To protect our rights, as well as yours and others
- To comply with our legal obligations
4. How Your Information Is Shared
We may share your information with our third party service providers that work on our behalf, including by providing or fulfilling the products and services you request, authorizing and processing your payments, performing fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, marketing and promotional material distribution, website and application evaluation, data analysis, website improvements, and, where applicable, data cleansing, marketing, promotions and other services performed on our behalf or on behalf of our parent or affiliates.
In addition, we may share or transfer information about you to unrelated third parties:
- when you engage in activities that are sponsored by third parties (e.g., cobranded offerings);
- as required by law or a legal process, including investigating a potential crime
- when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of True&Co.or other persons.
We may also share your data in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, acquisition or transfer of our business or assets.
We may use or share information that does not reasonably identify you with any third party and for any purpose.
5. What Choices Can You Make About Your Data
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or direct mail from True&Co., you can contact Customer Service at email@example.com. A request to opt-out of email may take three to five business days to take effect. A request to opt-out of physical mail may take 45-60 days. An opt-out request will also not stop transactional emails related to your purchases.
Accessing or Deleting your Data
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal data that True&Co. has collected from or about you, you can complete this form or call (888) 968-8783. You will be asked to verify your identity via the process outlined on the form.
If you would like True&Co. to delete your data, you can complete this form or call (888) 968-8783. You may continue to receive advertisements for True&Co. regarding our products. Those advertisements may be delivered to you based on your future interactions with us or based on the determination of our business or advertising partners that you are a member of the desired audience for a campaign.
Sale of Personal Data
At True&Co., we do not share your personal data directly with third parties for their own marketing purposes in exchange for monetary consideration. However, as mentioned in this policy, we do engage in Interest-Based Advertising, where we allow third parties to place cookies, pixels, and trackers on our site to provide you with personalized ads. If you want to opt out of such advertising, please click here.
If you are a California resident, you have the right, once per year, to request that we provide you with information about our sharing of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate if the difference is reasonably related to the value of your information.
6. How Do We Protect Your Data
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive, in addition to contractual safeguards. Our websites use an industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your order information. Each payment transaction made through our websites and applications (or any successor or similar digital property) will be transmitted using SSL encryption. We review our security measures periodically. Despite these measures, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If you believe that you were the victim of a scam related to True&Co., visit the PVH Anti-Fraud Information Guide. Fraudulent charges need to be raised with your financial institution.
Children’s Personal Information
True&Co. is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Our websites and applications are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove their information from our files. If a parent or guardian discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with information, we ask that they contact us at email@example.com.