Flowers, cards and jewelry. The trifecta of Mother’s Day gifts. But let us suggest something you might not have thought of. Lingerie. Hear us out on this one. On Mother’s Day you want to say thank you to the woman who made you who you are today or support the other fearless fabulous mamma's in your life. It’s your chance to make them feel special and beautiful.
So what better way to do that then with something pretty, practical and personal? Lingerie ticks all of those boxes. Whether shopping for your own mom, a best friend, an expecting mamma or even yourself - these superwoman all need a little extra spoiling. We have you covered with our top favorites to make that mom feel amazing.
1. The Gramercy - sexy but subtle, this is the bra every woman should have in her wardrobe. Bonus, she’ll love the way it fits and feels, while making her feel amazing.
2. Best Lace Hipster Ever - because she deserves better than basics, these come in a rainbow of pretty hues and fit smoothly under anything. Plus at just $33 for 3 pairs you’ll have plenty of leftover cash to take her out for brunch.
3. True Body Collection - Show her what the hype is and get her the True Body bra. (which had a 10,000 person waiting list!) She will love the ultimate comfort and support it provides.
4. Alice East Fit Pullover - there’s a reason this one’s a best-seller. Crazy comfortable, soft and flexible. We call it the snuggle bra.
5. Essential PJ Set - a classic, just like her. Replace her worn out sweats with this chic top and pants set in soft jersey with contrast piping. Consider Mother’s Day sorted.
What are you getting the ladies in your life for Mothers's day? Share with us on Twitter @trueandco_us!