Finding Your Best Bra is Easy as 1-2-3
Take our quick fit quizTake Our Quiz
See our best styles (and sizes!) for you
Everyone’s recommendations are personalized.
Enjoy free returns and exchanges
Try everything on at home risk‑free!
OWN and CREATE. We are building one of the most intimate and meaningful online shopping experiences ever, starting with the multi-billion dollar women’s lingerie market. Come join us.
We give women a voice in the creation of better products for her. We use the power of data to design, engineer and manufacture a better bra in a smarter way, while improving the bra shopping experience. We’ve collected over 25 million data points about a woman’s body and lifestyle — more fit and consumer data than anyone in the apparel industry.
We are a fun group of women (and men!) hailing from Microsoft, Gap, Levi’s, Unilever, Elie Tahari, Nasty Gal, and the Boston Consulting Group. Located in downtown San Francisco with easy access to MUNI, BART, and CalTrain.
Send us your work at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist with the curation of True&Co’s brand voice and influencer initiatives to authentically share the culture and energy of True&Co. You have a strong interest in fashion, you are socially connected and excel in the world of influencers and special events.
We are are new kind of intimate apparel brand based on one simple ideal: for all of us, every woman, to feel comfortable in our own skin.
About the position:
- New York Based - must be able to easily commute to downtown and Williamsburg area.
- Dates: Mid June > Mid September, there is flexibility with this and the opportunity to extend your time if the role works for both parties.
- We are recruiting a Social Media & Influencer Event assistant to heavily assist with influencer outreach, relationships and events. This is not a coffee runner position, you will be working with the team lead on all aspects on the influencer program and will receive great experience, guidance and support.
- Assisting with day-to-day social media management, gifting product, sourcing influencers and creating relationship with key influencer across a range of customer segments and social media outlets.
- Assisting with the producing content for the True&Co. social media platforms, including images, gifs and video.
- Assisting with Influencer event production, planning and local marketing activations.
- Minimum of one year PR/Social Media/Retail experience.
- Able to thrive in a faced paced environment while working collaboratively with team members
- Passion for fashion and retail.
- Highly organized with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excel experience key.
- Must have own laptop.
- Experience with leading social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Positive attitude and must be willing to learn
- Startup experience a plus.
- Event Experience a plus.
- Paid per hour
- Perks include samples from the True&Co. Collection.
Support the planning and execution of highly visible experiential mobile retail events and fitting appointments to inspire, educate and acquire new customers.
- Deliver a unique, branded customer experience that builds loyalty.
- Achieve individual sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Work one-on-one with customers’ intimate apparel needs to ensure an exceptional ‘fit’ experience.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, light cleaning.
- Understand and adhere to brand standards. Ensure consistent execution of seasonal marketing and visual merchandising strategies.
- Receive direction on and complete visual merchandising upkeep, marketing and sales tasks.
- Demonstrate product knowledge in all categories.
- Conduct preparation and management of the daily event logistics and sales operations of our high-impact marketing events, included but not limited to: pop-up shops, community engagement events, trunk show tours, etc.
- Externally, represent the True&Co brand to our partners, customers and the public to create excitement around the tour and build brand loyalty.
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail sales
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel 70%
- Proficiency in computers
Be the voice of the customer to the company, and the voice of the company to the customer.
As the first line of contact with customers you should be quick on your feet, highly flexible and willing to tackle all customer issues as they arise. The ideal candidate loves interacting with people and is eager to learn in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Deliver exceptional customer support for existing and new customers by email, phone and social media
- Master internal systems and learn existing and new product front to back to efficiently help customers
- Track, report and follow-up on bugs and product issues
- Represent the customer to the team, offering suggestions for improvement to the customer experience
- Work closely with the warehouse team to track and tackle issues as they arise
- Superior communication skills
- Self-starter, eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Excellent with follow-up and meeting deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Passionate about helping people
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends strongly preferred
- Previous customer support experience preferred
To apply please complete our application.