Finding Your Best Bra is Easy as 1-2-3
Take our quick fit quizTake Our Quiz
See our best styles (and sizes!) for you
Everyone’s recommendations are personalized.
Enjoy free returns and exchanges
Try everything on at home risk‑free!
Come Join Us
True&Co. is building one of the most intimate and meaningful online shopping experiences ever, starting with the multi-billion dollar women’s lingerie market.
Own and create your best work with us. At True&Co., you have the best of both worlds - the fun and creativity of an independent brand along with the benefits and perks of one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
We are a fully-owned subsidiary of PVH, a global company with over $8 billion in revenue and 30,000 associates across 40 countries, supporting the growth of great brands and businesses, such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
In 2017, PVH has been named One of the Best Companies to Work For in Fashion by Business of Fashion. True&Co.'s founder Michelle Lam has been named on The List of People Shaping Retail's Future awarded by the National Retail Federation, Fast Company's Most Creative People and San Francisco's Top 40 under 40.
Join a fun, dedicated group of women (and men!) hailing from Apple, Zappos Labs, POM Wonderful, Target, Microsoft and the Boston Consulting Group. Job positions are available in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles. Our headquarters is located in the heart of Union Square in downtown San Francisco with easy access to BART.
Send us your work at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build the unique look of the True&Co. brand. We are looking for an experienced visual designer to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is excited to own design projects across various mediums, extremely detail-oriented and is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Please include a link to your design portfolio with your application.
- Create a visually consistent and beautifully branded experience across various customer touch-points, including web, mobile, print, packaging and email.
- Work closely with Creative Director to ensure all company platforms are cohesive and represent True&Co brand positioning.
- Coordinate with the Merchandising and Marketing teams to translate products into visually compelling stories.
- Own visual assets for marketing campaigns, from conception to production.
- Own design of print collateral and see print projects through production.
- Manage freelance designers as needed.
- At least 5-8 years of design work experience.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator CC.
- Experience in print design and print management. And familiarity with Dropbox.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment and turn around projects quickly and accurately, meeting defined deadlines.
- High attention to detail, organized, strong work ethic
- Must be a team player.
Drive digital acquisition strategy and execution, with specific ownership in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Open Web ads. Opportunity to build, create, and structure internal team with a fast, growing data-driven brand.
- SF or LA based
- Manage marketing budget to drive topline sales growth thru digital acquisition within strict CPA/ROAS targets
- Manage existing social digital acquisition vendor and source new online channels for growth
- Lead cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Product, Creative) to execute on digital campaigns
- Synthesize data to report on metrics and learnings from ad campaigns
- Innovate and continuously think of new ways to reach customers
- 5+ years in a digital marketing: Facebook marketing experience required
- Strong data-analysis and interpretation skills with ideas on how to improve ads and ad funnel
- Strong funnel metrics understanding
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Passionate, driven and have “will not stop” attitude
Drive sales and brand awareness by developing and executing best-in-class strategies that communicate and amplify brand messages across all channels (PR, social, own site, influencers, customer service, retention, etc).
- SF or NYC-based
- Lead initiatives in storytelling, messaging, and campaign development to support sales goals and product launches and to drive the marketing calendar
- Drive communications internally to execute messages across all branded channels (e.g. website, emails, social, blog)
- Drive communications externally via liaising with our PR agency to distribute messages across relevant published media
- Work with our agency to onboard brand-right influencers and charities
- Monitor competitive market to develop new ideas
- 5+ years in PR and communications
- Self-starter with ability to create own schedule and work with a cross-functional team
- Passionate about a female-driven brand and have a “will not stop” attitude
- Strong communication skills a must (verbal and written)
- Own coordination of complex project from beginning to end keeping both strategic goal and attention to detail in mind
Support best-in-class marketing and merchandising teams on day-to-day operations. This is a great way to start your career in the apparel and retail industry.
- SF based
- Execute content for all social media and internal blog (IG, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, True&Co Journal)
- Monitor competitive market on all social platforms to develop new ideas and remain relevant
- Assist in product sample management and learn the product to support marketing and PR-related initiatives
- Keen interest in marketing/merchandising for a product-driven business
- Expert user of social media
- Team player to support a best-in-class marketing team
- Passionate, driven and have “will not stop” attitude
- Detail-oriented, takes pride in executing daily operations well, always follows up to get things done the right way
We’re looking for a nurturing & dynamic team player to join us in supporting our growing employee community and to provide administrative support for the President of True&Co.
- Manage the Executive’s calendar, arranges travel plans and provides liaison support for other senior level executives and personnel.
- Tracks and reconciles departmental expenses, processes invoices and liaisons with AP, and prepares expense reports.
- Maintain organized and welcoming atmosphere in True&Co.’s San Francisco office by handling critical office functions (i.e. ordering department office and food supplies, maintaining equipment, maintain magazine and newspaper subscriptions, planning team lunches and meetings etc.)
- Attends meetings as requested by management, takes necessary notes/minutes. Drafts select correspondence as requested by management.
- Handles various administrative projects as assigned.
- 4-7 years previous administrative experience. Office management experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Passionate about building employee community.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe PhotoShop experience is a plus. Training in PhotoShop is needed if not already a user of this program.
- Experience in handling bills is a plus.
- Highly organized with attention to detail. Able to multi-task and adapt to fast-paced environment.
Be the voice of the company to the customer, and the voice of the customer to the company.
The ideal candidate loves interacting with people, has superior communication skills, and has the ability to let their positive attitude shine through across multiple channels. As the first line of contact with customers you should be quick on your feet, highly flexible, and willing to tackle all customer issues as they arise.
- Deliver exceptional customer support for existing and new customers across all channels: email, chat, phone, and social media
- Master multiple complex internal systems
- Develop familiarity with industry fit and sizing
- Learn product front to back to efficiently help customers
- Track, report, and follow-up on bugs and product issues
- Represent the customer to the team, offering suggestions for improvement to the customer experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, eager to learn in a fast-paced startup environment
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Passionate about helping people
- Positive attitude and awareness of customer sensitivity
- Previous customer support and retail experience preferred
- Previous experience using a CRM tool such as Zendesk or Desk.com preferred