Finding Your Best Bra is Easy as 1-2-3
Take our quick fit quizTake Our Quiz
See our best styles (and sizes!) for you
Everyone’s recommendations are personalized.
Enjoy free returns and exchanges
Try everything on at home risk‑free!
OWN and CREATE. We are building one of the most intimate and meaningful online shopping experiences ever, starting with the multi-billion dollar women’s lingerie market. Come join us.
We give women a voice in the creation of better products for her. We use the power of data to design, engineer and manufacture a better bra in a smarter way, while improving the bra shopping experience. We’ve collected over 25 million data points about a woman’s body and lifestyle — more fit and consumer data than anyone in the apparel industry.
We are a fun group of women (and men!) hailing from Microsoft, Gap, Levi’s, Unilever, Elie Tahari, Nasty Gal, and the Boston Consulting Group. Located in downtown San Francisco with easy access to MUNI, BART, and CalTrain.
Send us your work at email@example.com
This position oversees critical financial and operational responsibilities strategic to the business and acts as a champion of the employee experience.
His/her financial and operational responsibilities include accounting and financial reporting, budget reviews, cash management, compliance, fulfillment operations, and contract reviews. Other responsibilities include employee experience, HR, cap table, insurance and facilities. We are seeking a positive, resourceful, and independent leader who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Fulfillment Operations: Oversee the fulfillment operations, including management of our warehouse operations vendor, shipping carriers, and packaging suppliers. Ensure smooth fulfillment execution of strategic tests.
- Financial Reporting and Compliance: Work with the outsourced accounting firm to oversee accounting, billing, financial reporting and tax compliance.
- Budget Reviews: Review financial budget vs. actual on a monthly and quarterly basis. Provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Cash Management: Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, payment of bills and reimbursements, and monitor cash flows against the financial plan. Monitor debt repayments and covenant compliance. Project cash flows and balances on a monthly basis.
- Support the preparation of investor communication materials, including materials for board meetings. Support fundraising activities.
- Champion the employee experience, and make the office an awesome place to work, including planning fun team events to engage the team.
- Manage relationships with insurance providers, auditors, benefits consultants and lessors. Administer the stock option program, capitalization table and employee offers.
- Responsible for human resources/payroll, legal, insurance, equipment and facilities, including working with outsourced HR, benefits and payroll vendors as well as our legal counsel.
- Experience with business operations and project management. Experience in e-commerce, retail and/or consumer-facing businesses a plus.
- Flexible, strategic and scrappy. Effective at problem solving in ambiguous situations, with a strong can-do attitude.
- Experience with accounting, contract negotiation and vendor management. Previous experience in public accounting a plus.
- Knowledge of financial planning processes and financial statement analytics.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience in Quickbooks and/or NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
Assist with the curation of True&Co’s brand voice and influencer initiatives to authentically share the culture and energy of True&Co. You have a strong interest in fashion, you are socially connected and excel in the world of influencers and special events.
We are are new kind of intimate apparel brand based on one simple ideal: for all of us, every woman, to feel comfortable in our own skin.
About the position:
- New York Based - must be able to easily commute to downtown and Williamsburg area.
- Dates: Mid June > Mid September, there is flexibility with this and the opportunity to extend your time if the role works for both parties.
- We are recruiting a Social Media & Influencer Event assistant to heavily assist with influencer outreach, relationships and events. This is not a coffee runner position, you will be working with the team lead on all aspects on the influencer program and will receive great experience, guidance and support.
- Assisting with day-to-day social media management, gifting product, sourcing influencers and creating relationship with key influencer across a range of customer segments and social media outlets.
- Assisting with the producing content for the True&Co. social media platforms, including images, gifs and video.
- Assisting with Influencer event production, planning and local marketing activations.
- Minimum of one year PR/Social Media/Retail experience.
- Able to thrive in a faced paced environment while working collaboratively with team members
- Passion for fashion and retail.
- Highly organized with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excel experience key.
- Must have own laptop.
- Experience with leading social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Positive attitude and must be willing to learn
- Startup experience a plus.
- Event Experience a plus.
- Paid per hour
- Perks include samples from the True&Co. Collection.
The position will play a leadership role in both developing financial forecasts and providing strategic analytics to business functions across the company.
- Support the management of the financial and strategic planning processes. Responsibilities include creating, updating and maintaining financial models focused on budgeting and forecasting, developing business cases, preparing investment/ROI analysis, developing and managing KPI dashboards, and performing monthly variance analysis.
- Work effectively across the organization to research variances, understand trends and incorporate new information into future forecasts.
- Develop deep business understanding of key drivers that impact the P&L. Embed unit economics approach to measuring financial results and leverage KPI analysis to support operating teams.
- Support the preparation of investor presentations and monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Represent finance on various cross-functional project teams.
- Support the development of the company’s five-year plan. Work with leaders across all business functions to Identify and quantify the initiatives to achieve them.
- Review spending and ROI, identify trends/issues, and lead resolution of problems.
- Deliver consistent quality via checking work and uncovering actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Finance, Economics, Accounting). MBA preferred.
- Advanced expertise with Excel applications.
- Experience with building complex financial models.
- Strong strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with investment banking or consulting preferred.
- Experience in financial forecasting or analytics at a retail business preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred.
Support the planning and execution of highly visible experiential mobile retail events and fitting appointments to inspire, educate and acquire new customers.
- Deliver a unique, branded customer experience that builds loyalty.
- Achieve individual sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Work one-on-one with customers’ intimate apparel needs to ensure an exceptional ‘fit’ experience.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, light cleaning.
- Understand and adhere to brand standards. Ensure consistent execution of seasonal marketing and visual merchandising strategies.
- Receive direction on and complete visual merchandising upkeep, marketing and sales tasks.
- Demonstrate product knowledge in all categories.
- Conduct preparation and management of the daily event logistics and sales operations of our high-impact marketing events, included but not limited to: pop-up shops, community engagement events, trunk show tours, etc.
- Externally, represent the True&Co brand to our partners, customers and the public to create excitement around the tour and build brand loyalty.
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail sales
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel 70%
- Proficiency in computers
Be the voice of the customer to the company, and the voice of the company to the customer.
As the first line of contact with customers you should be quick on your feet, highly flexible and willing to tackle all customer issues as they arise. The ideal candidate loves interacting with people and is eager to learn in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Deliver exceptional customer support for existing and new customers by email, phone and social media
- Master internal systems and learn existing and new product front to back to efficiently help customers
- Track, report and follow-up on bugs and product issues
- Represent the customer to the team, offering suggestions for improvement to the customer experience
- Work closely with the warehouse team to track and tackle issues as they arise
- Superior communication skills
- Self-starter, eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Excellent with follow-up and meeting deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Passionate about helping people
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends strongly preferred
- Previous customer support experience preferred
To apply please complete our application.